Saturday, September 10, 2011

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME (haha)

When I arrived home, I swore that I would read History the whole day. I would not rely on the ppt notes. I would actually read the most boring history book in the world--word from word and attempt to remember every detail. The idea of being able to accomplish such a task is titillating and I arrive home with a well-formed goal in my mind. I become proud of myself then I open my laptop and end up Facebooking, 9gag-ing and C.H-ing. I check the clock and its almost sun down. So I decide to do the task at nighttime instead. It is nighttime and I feel more like reflecting.

I am angry at myself because my problems are so easily remedied. If I just began in a task right away, it would be finished just as swiftly and I can relax. But no, I never reach the state of being finished (at least in the magis way) because I never begin. I do accomplish the required tasks but I never finish what would make me feel better.

:(

I do not like to procrastinate. Actually I want to finish things. BUT NO....

Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment