Sunday, October 9, 2011

Counting my Chickens Before They Hatch

Films:
Lord of the Rings 1 and 2
Otto e mezzo
Rashomon
Delicatessen
Der Maerikanische Freund
Love of Siam
Hero
Krotki Film o Milosci
La Dolce Vita
Leaves of Grass
Leolo
Magnificent Obsession
My Girl
Persepolis
Star Wars (3)
The Big Lebowski
The Tender Trap
The Lincoln Lawyer
To Catch A Thief
True Grit
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf
An Affair To Remember
Full Metal Jacket
Inland Empire
Insiang
Its a Wonderful Life
Keeping the Faith
Kynodontas
My Dinner With Andre
Se7en
Spirited Away
The Kids Are All Right
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Truman Show

Books:
Atlas Shrugged
Dracula
1984
Scarlet Letter
Middlesex
Sense and Sensibility
Odyssey
The History of Sexuality
Ethics
Moby Dick
100 Years of Solitude
Atonement
The Republic

Things To Do:
Learn More French
Practice Driving
Learn How To Cook

I'll make the most out of my 3 weeks of pure bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment