Sunday, January 1, 2012

Crossing Lines, Hello First 2012 Post

The worry wisps of 2011 are long gone. That's just an optimistic foresight. Worries, happy moments and moments of rage are not assigned to a year. Years don't have themes. We assign themes to make sense of events. Nonetheless of my ranty voice, I'll assign one.

I've shifted. I've transferred to another block. I've written my first short story. I've written a pretty lengthy manuscript. I've obsessed over a different set of hot men (from skinny Japanese to older Western men...with a few sprinkles of Andy Lau). (Excuse the redundancy of 'I've')
Til Schweiger. Yes. The reason to live  (Inglourious Basterds and Barfuss)
Overall, the year bore significance to my 'growing up as a person' (I honestly dislike that phrase because it sounds so corny. Okay mababaw). My tastes have expanded. The range of my world includes UP Film Institute and other accessible areas via commuting. My relationships were perfectly healthy. I've gained a sense of self-control. I've also learned to let go. I've learned, above all, to finally put my plans into action. That snickering "lazy phantom" will not be as pulling in the future.

Though this post is supposed to summarize my 2012 ideals, I doubt I'll be able to fulfill that expectation. Forgive my vague post. I'm proud of the massive Ann human makeover. I can't impede the impetus I've started. There's no turning back. "Winter is coming"

I'll give you one thing to expect, though: my review and general analysis of Love Exposure (Sono, 2008). Such gorgeousness should not be confined! I'm so glad that I can find gems amidst my random downloads.

Breathe in the gorgeous basses of the soundtrack of the purest filmy LSD.


2012, give it to me. (A masochistic Love Exposure reference. Give me that sweet sorrow. That sweet pang)

No comments:

Post a Comment