Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sleepy Day

How annoying the length of naps this week. The trend is sleeping at the wee hours of the morning and waking 3-5 hours right after. I believe that this lack of sleep is compensated with my heavy naps. I even arrived late for my Filipino class. Such a bust. I am lying down on my bed as I type this insignificant blog entry. My eyes are conspiring against me. They close in my ES class and Filipino class. I did not even care about eating breakfast anymore. Blame my eyes.

I had a bad week I guess.

Monday was a lightning of frustration. Plans were canceled. Requirements procrastinated. That gloomy feeling in the afternoon.

Tuesday was even worse. Woke up to a funk. Filipino powerpoint presentation scrutinized. Oversleeping which lead to my skipping of class. I seriously overslept through class.

Wednesday was just sad. Argh my Literature Midterms. How I wish I knew what our professor's standards were. Kailangan makabawi

Thursday. Oh, Thursday. Please be a better day.

Please be a better day

No comments:

Post a Comment