Monday, February 21, 2011

Umagang Kay Ganda

"Where's the passion when you need it the most?" - Daniel Powter "Bad Day"

I have been having my loser spells. If there are such things as fainting spells, then there could be loser spells. These are the unlucky times wherein their occurrence could not be helped. Not waking up to an alarm clock. Oversleeping. Circling all possible printing stations in the whole Ateneo and finding none open at 7:30am. S***. What's going on with the world? What's going on with my world? I am the only person feeling that there is something wrong. I do not want to lie down my bed while reading anymore because I am likely to sleep. When I turn on the laptop, my tendency is to play freaking Solitaire. Yes, Solitaire. The most boring game in the world. Roughly 12% of all play possibilities is the winning percentage.

How I wish I could wake up at 5 in the morning. Study until 7:00. Prepare until 7:30. Go to class. Then probably eat or something. Then attend my 10:30 class. Eat lunch with blockmates. Attend my 3-4 ballroom. Study until 7 then watch my films. During MWFs, I want to wake up at 7:00. Study until 10:00. Prepare until 10:30. Go to class. Eat lunch at 11:30. Catch up on my news on 12:00 until 1:00. Go to class at 1:30. Return from class 3:30. Study until 7:00. Then watch films.

Why can't I be that habitual? Instead of sleeping late doing nothing, why can't I be more productive?



Where's the productivity button when you need it?

No comments:

Post a Comment