Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Summer 2011 list

I am enthusiastic for the summer to begin. Before I continue reviewing for ES, I shall list down the things I want to accomplish (which I hope will only take up less than 14 minutes of my time).

Overall list:
( ) Clean out my closet
( ) Clean out my tables
( ) Attend driving lessons
( ) Obtain an MP3 Player (haha, I found how relaxing this would be)
( ) Practice a language
( ) Read Tagalog novels and or stories
( ) Practice sleeping early
( ) Hang with friends <3
( ) Practice piano again
( ) Finish > 60 movies
( ) Finish >40 movies from 1000 list
( ) Just keep learning
( ) Lose 5 lbs :D (which is no problem)

Reading list:
( ) the downloaded stuff from long ago 
( ) Just keep reading...but novels-wise
( ) Moby Dick - Herman Melville (this has been on hold for over a month now)
( ) Hard Times - Charles Dickens
( ) Great Expectations - Charles Dickens 
( ) 100 Years of Solitude - G. G. Marquez
( ) Les Miserables - Victor Hugo
( ) Candide - Voltaire
( ) Metamorphosis - Franz Kafka
( ) Middlesex - Jeffrey Eugenides
---super bonuses---
( ) War and Peace - Leo Tolstoy
( ) Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes
( ) Bleak House - Charles Dickens
( ) Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand
---yes, they are the mighty long novels---

No comments:

Post a Comment