Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Sanctuary

And the poetic beast devours me.
Ravage on my drama

________________________

My Sanctuary

"The thankfully unreal"

Voices echo in the background
Exchanges of cordial greetings
Ordinary smiles
Acts with no meanings
like a stage kiss

The rotations of the moon
False tells of a never-ending
The rotations of the earth
Endure the pain
like a relationship book 

My heels are below my head
Enveloped by dust and earth
And I panic
Hard
to Soft
like quicksand

In my mind
The sun is shining brighter
Fingers lace fearlessly
And the light retires
But the retirement is quick
I wake

In my mind
An endless exchange
Eternal words of somethingness
The stage kiss fades
My soul crumbles
For I wake

In my mind
Healthful meals in
a clean abode
Smiles seem sweeter
My face fades into nothing
For once again, I wake

I wake
I am awake
The uneasiness felt
The air you exude
The smile that could pierce
Sighs that would last ages
The thankfully unreal

No comments:

Post a Comment